Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Breast Cancer Fundraising Pendant





 A friend of mine will be doing the "Walk for the Cure" to end breast cancer in August this year and to participate she has to raise $4000. To help her achieve such a lofty goal I said that I would create an original pink-ribbon pendant that I would sell on my Etsy site. With the sale of each pendant I will donate $5 to the Cancer Society in my friend's name. If you are part of a walking team or just wanting to show your support for participants, the necklace is a lovely symbol of hope. 

If you've been touched by cancer in some way I hope that you will feel compelled to give to the cause.
 Add to Technorati Favorites


1 comment:

  1. Wow,so cool!Wonderful blog.Coming to your blog We are very pleased to.
    Nice to meet you.We upload something about the works to the blog.
    We invite you to our blog.Look forward to your visit.Happy every day!

    http://china-cutter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete