Friday, June 19, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

Tracey Kleinwaks of TK Designs bestowed the honour of the "One Lovely Blog Award" to my blog and I am touched.  I accept!
Tracey creates all sorts of beautiful things that have been inspired by nature in some way. I'm really taken with her multi-charm necklaces. Take a moment to check out her Etsy shop or even her blog which is filled with great links.

Now it's my turn to pass it on...Here are the rules:
*Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
*Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
*Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Here are my Awardees!


  1. Thanks for the lovely blog award! My first!

  2. Lori,

    Thank you so much for the lovely award. You made my day!


  3. Yaay! Congrats and thanks a lot for this lovely award! I'm so honored to be this! I will pass it as soon as.