Sunday, September 6, 2009

Back-to-school

Well, summer is over. How did it go by so fast? Already the kids are thinking about what they want to be for Halloween.
As the first day of school approaches I admit that I'm a little nervous. My oldest will be starting kindergarden and my youngest will be starting preschool. I'm not nervous for them and whether or not they will adjust to these big changes but rather if I have the stamina and ability to adjust to the changes. Can I get them out the door on time without pulling out all my hair? Can I get them home and make their lunches fast enough before our empty tummies and worn patience give out? Other mommies do it so I must be able to do it, right? It looks like all of us will be learning a lot about adapting come the start of the school year.
So to continue with the back-to-school theme I thought I would show a few items that might help make the start of the new school year special.







Left to right; top to bottom
African Grey, Mee a Bee, Bubble Girl Knits, Sewn Sational, This 'N That Cafe, Sleevy, Vinyl Ville, The Lovely Duckling, Scowling Owl, Kukubee, Wood Crafts and Candles, My Duck Duck Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment