Sunday, December 11, 2011

Studio Morran update

As a follow up to last week's post about Studio Morran and the sad news that little Morran had passed away, I now have some good news to tell you. I've now heard that the Studio Morran book has been completed and is available for purchase through Blurb. There is a condensed edition with 70+ illustrations and a large edition with over two hundred illustrations.
You can fully preview the book on the Blurb site. All profits will go towards the World Society for the Protection of Animals. Very cool.


I looked through the large edition and there are so many wonderful images of the late Morran. A fantastic edition to anyone's art book collection for sure. And you know what else? My digital painting of Morran was included too! I was so surprised! I honestly didn't think I would make the cut because I thought that there was so much fun imagery the jury had to choose from.  I'm so thrilled to be included with so many great illustrators and if I don't see a copy of this book under the Christmas tree I will be sure to become my own secret Santa. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment