Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Say "Hello" with some art

Writing Christmas cards to family and friends is a time honored tradition that has seemed to persevere even with the introduction of e-mailing and text messaging. A card filled with warm thoughts and notes of the year's family events seems so much more appealing written by someone's hand. I had hoped to create a few Christmas card designs myself but there just wasn't the time to do them properly. There are so many lovely cards available now that Christmas card writing is just one great excuse to buy some beautiful stationary. Below are some of my own cards that I've released into my Etsy shop. Not necessarily holiday themed but the blank format gives you the opportunity to use them for any occasion you see fit.


Add to Technorati Favorites


2 comments: