Friday, March 5, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

I don't know about you but I'm pretty excited to see the new Alice in Wonderland movie by Tim Burton. It's been a long time coming. I have been fascinated by the story for as long as I can remember and I've worked on various images over the years on the theme. I know I'm not alone in my admiration because I'm seeing "Alice" things everywhere. There are even Alice in Wonderland groups on Flickr. I thought I would put up a mosaic of some pieces that seemed Alice inspired to me. Click on the artist's name to view the rest of their Flickr photo stream.




1. several times changed, 2. if:Leap, 3. Untitled, 4. Back into Wonderland, 5. Untitled, 6. Ego, 7. sweet little Alice, 8. Alice, 9. Alis, 10. Frankie, 11. Mary Blair - Image10, 12. Bellamy and the Birds


And we can't forget about Tom Petty's Alice in Wonderland video. I would always be mesmerized by this. Enjoy.


Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

  1. Oh the movie is wonderful! I actually i took my kids to the cinemas this morning to see the movie and we are all in love with the Mad Hatter - the Red Queen is amazing too - it is very well done and well worth watching :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! I won't be taking my kids though because they'll have nightmares. I really enjoy Tim Burton movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection. Hoping to go and see the film myself too!

    ReplyDelete