Friday, March 12, 2010

CARDED!

Today's post is about the one-night, fun-for-all show I participated in a couple weeks ago called CARDED!. This year's hosting venue was the Jacana Gallery on Granville St.. 


 I found it to be a little nerve wracking because I'm someone who is kind of shy but I made myself talk to the other artists and hunt out the cards I enjoyed the most. I was only able to stay an hour but by the time I had left most people had traded for their favorites and the gallery was shoulder to shoulder with people. I felt like I got a pretty good response to my trading card and most people had started to dub it as "Robin". Below is a photo of my submission "Superboy".






 If you would like to take a peek at the other 49 participant's images, go here. All in all, I found it to be a really fun show with a great concept. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for next year's call for submission.





Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being selected. It is a great card.

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete