Sunday, February 27, 2011

Some sites of interest

For today's post I thought I would share with you a few sites that have been making my sigh with admiration. I don't get much time to read all the blogs and sites I would like of course but I think you might enjoy this small slice of some favorites.

Artist: Laura Perez

Anna Goodson carries some of the best illustrators around and I'm thrilled that the company is Canadian. I'm often drawn to the site to check out the new work of her amazing group of illustrators. Anna will often bring up illustration topics for discussion on her Facebook page which I really value.




Next up is local Vancouver wedding photographer Jamie Delaine who blows my mind with her amazing photography. Jamie's blog and photos come across as so warm, genuine and authentic that it's impossible not to be impressed by her. Jamie's blog is on of the few that I will actually read fully rather than scan the content. Written in a very personal voice it's hard to imagine that this photographer is still in her early twenties.(!)



Artist: Laura George

The final offering is a blog written by fellow illustrator Fee Harding who I "met" through the Pikaland Bootcamp course. I just love Fee's work and because we share a love of illustration, I can't not help but enjoy her Friday Five posts where she features other illustrators who have caught her eye. I love all her picks. A clean and simply presented blog with plenty of great links makes for some great reading. Well done Fee.

I hope you enjoy the sites as much as I do. If you have any sites that you would like to share in the comments, I would love to hear about them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lori!
    Some great inspiration there for me to look through as well :)

    ReplyDelete