Wednesday, February 27, 2013

New monotype demo video (kitty cameo)

Whoa! It's been a little while since I've posted anything here. Today I've got another video for you. I have a show I'm preparing for in the fall and I have plans to do a bunch of new monotypes for it. Here's the first print in the series I've planned. Stay tuned for more.

If you watch until about the 4:20 mark you'll see my cat making an appearance. I dubbed music over the video so you don't hear me talking to the cat trying to persuade her not to jump up on my ink pallet. Instead she fell asleep on my press while waiting for some attention. I had to kick her off when I wanted to print but she was persistent. I hope you enjoy it.

Here's my new iPad tri-pod mount I made. The other one fell apart. This one works way better and it's made from a metal letter holder I already had. I just had to make a screw-hole in the centre of it to attach it to the tri-pod.

No comments:

Post a Comment