Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fish, fish, swimming in the water

One of my pieces was recently featured in an Etsy treasury about chickens and I thought it was such a good collection that it made me want to curate a treasury of my own. I, however, am not that adept at snagging a treasury and decided that it would be best if I just posted a collection on my blog. My chosen theme today is fish. I would like to thank all those people who responded to my call for all things fishy and fantastic. Here are my picks:





Left to right, top: ZukZuk, Blue Cicada, Roz Art
middle: Two Tree Designs,Ahpeele, Babayagada
bottom: Ann Made Stuff, Bel Jewel75, Five in the morning lino

Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for adding my Mermaid bag to your collection of fishy and fantastic things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection! Thanks! I love that lino print by Five in the Morning in particular.

    Take care and keep up the great blogging!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete