Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fish, fish, swimming in the water

One of my pieces was recently featured in an Etsy treasury about chickens and I thought it was such a good collection that it made me want to curate a treasury of my own. I, however, am not that adept at snagging a treasury and decided that it would be best if I just posted a collection on my blog. My chosen theme today is fish. I would like to thank all those people who responded to my call for all things fishy and fantastic. Here are my picks:

Left to right, top: ZukZuk, Blue Cicada, Roz Art
middle: Two Tree Designs,Ahpeele, Babayagada
bottom: Ann Made Stuff, Bel Jewel75, Five in the morning lino

Add to Technorati Favorites


  1. Thank you for adding my Mermaid bag to your collection of fishy and fantastic things!

  2. Nice collection! Thanks! I love that lino print by Five in the Morning in particular.

    Take care and keep up the great blogging!