Saturday, November 20, 2010

Celebrating with a store-wide sale


Hello everyone! Guess what? This coming Monday is my birthday. I'm now at an age where I would rather skip my birthday altogether than put on a party hat but I thought I would hold a store-wide sale in my shop to "celebrate another year".

From Nov. 22-30 I'm offering 20% off anything in my shop. You'll find a large variety of prices that will surely fit into your Christmas shopping budget. If you're thinking of getting something truly special and unique, I'm happy to point out that my monotypes will be reduced by at least  $60 and free shipping and insurance is still included. (!)

So let's start the online shopping season off right and enjoy the savings of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Happy dances all around everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment