Saturday, April 9, 2011

Celebrating spring with Paper-N-Stitch


Spring is almost here and I'm happy to announce that I've been accepted into the curated spring Paper'N Stitch Showcase. I've always enjoyed the showcases on P'nS as they are always chalk full of unique and beautiful handmade pieces.



Take a look around the site and take note of some of the great promotions some of the sellers are giving exclusively to Paper and Stitch readers. In my own shop, I'm offering 20% off combined purchases of $30 or more before shipping. Just type in the code PNS in the "message to buyer" section to receiver your discount via Paypal.

What do you think about the site? I would love to hear about your favorite piece in the showcase.(Not just mine). Here's to spring!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collection and it's looks like a great way to showcase your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy! I'm really honored to be included with such talented people.

    ReplyDelete