Friday, January 27, 2012

It's time for Left-overs again!

A year has already gone by and it's now time to serve up some more Leftovers thanks to Wingtip Press. The criteria for this open-call print exchange is to create an edition of 14 prints to be printed on any leftover printmaking paper you have. As all printmakers know, it's easy to accumulate a bunch of paper you can't use but can't throw away either.

 I really enjoy this exchange because the size of the image and the edition is kept quite small. It doesn't hurt that the fee to participate is only $12. So what do you think? Do you think you'd like to participate? The deadline is March 15th. Get all the details here.


Here's my submission: Sour Puss




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, does Sour Puss maybe need a treat?! :)
    I made a little edition for the Leftovers Exchange this year- Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Jill! I hope I can snag one of yours.

    ReplyDelete