Thursday, June 14, 2012

My beer mat submission to InkyGoodness

I just sent off one of my latest illustrations to the U.K. today. I saw a call that was sent out by Inky Goodness for original beer mat illustrations. For those of you on this side of the Atlantic a beer mat is a drink coaster. I had to Google it.

Because the entry fee was in my price range of "free", I set about doing some sketches. I got a few ideas that I will be coming back to later but the image below is the one I sent in. The goal for me again was to create the image digitally and quickly. Hopefully the jury will enjoy my happy little pig and it will make it into the off-line exhibition of 50 artists. All entries will posted online.
The deadline to submit for this show is June 29th so you might still have some time to great a beer mat of your own. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Beer Mat Hunter – the web search engine that helps you find beer mat collectors and their collections on the World Wide Web.

    Welcome to Beer Mat Hunter website:

    http://beermat.webnode.com/

    ReplyDelete