Monday, August 27, 2012

Tea at the Little White House

Earlier in the summer I had done a blog post about exploring my new neighbourhood and  some of the things that I had found. I had written about a cute little cafe and store called the Little White House located in Fort Langely. When I write about someone I usually let them know as I always like it when someone does that for me. Cheryl the owner wrote back to me with a lovely thank you letter and an offer to come have some tea and treats. The other day I took her up on the offer and took my girls for a girly afternoon out. By the time we left we were very full and already planning our next visit to the White House. Now I must say "thank you" to the Little White House for the great hospitality.

Below are a few pictures of our time there.




No comments:

Post a Comment