Friday, January 4, 2013

Illustration Friday: Edge

Here's my quick sketch for this week's Illustration Friday: Edge.
This is a digital drawing but it's a bit different in that I started it on my new iPad with the Procreate program. It's pretty cool that I can create a drawing just about anywhere and then instantly send it to my computer's Photoshop program. Ahh technology.


It will take some getting used to though because now I will have to learn how to draw really well with just my finger instead of a stylus. The bird drawing below is my very first iPad sketch. I'm pretty excited at all the possibilities with my new toy but I've been feeling the urge to reconnect with some old-fashioned paint and paper. Stay tuned.





1 comment:

  1. Very adorable Illustration Friday entry! She's really walking on the edge :D

    ReplyDelete