Friday, January 25, 2013

New video of a test-print of a linocut done with a press

I did it! I actually rigged my iPad up to my tri-pod so that I can create some videos of my printing process. I had created printmaking demo videos in the past with my Flip camera which I was quite happy with until it stopped recording segments longer than 10 minutes.  Even though I bought a rechargeable battery for it, the camera won't record past the 10 minutes and will delete anything recorded if battery gets depleted. With my iPad I'm hoping to record a monotype which takes me at least a couple of hours from start to finish.

So below is my latest video and the photos below that are of my iPad set up. Not too pretty to be sure but who cares if it works. As always, I would love to hear your comments.





No comments:

Post a Comment